Therapeutic Yoga – London
I offer therapeutic yoga as a tool for managing stress, trauma and enhancing well-being. My yoga sessions are designed to help reduce anxiety and calm the nervous system, combining gentle movement and stretching with awareness of the breath.
Sessions are suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels, including those who are new to yoga. All sessions are tailored to focus on the specific physical or emotional issues you want to work with.
Who are the yoga sessions for?
I offer one-to-one yoga classes for individuals, as well as sessions for couples, families, business teams and groups. Sessions can either be stand-alone or booked in 6-week blocks.
What are the benefits of therapeutic yoga?
- Helps to reduce stress, anxiety and enhance physical and mental well-being.
- Helps calm the nervous system.
- Improves strength, balance and flexibility.
- Supports you to relax and get a better night’s sleep.
- Enables couples to connect with each other in a safe and supportive space.
- Offers families a healthy and positive way to spend time together.
- Provides a fun and relaxing method of team-building for businesses and groups.
Where do sessions take place?
Yoga sessions take place at my West Norwood practice or online via Zoom.
How much does it cost?
- A 1-hour individual yoga session is £50.
- A 1-hour couples yoga session is £90.
- For family, team and group yoga sessions, please contact me.
How do I book?
Please email me at email@example.com to book a yoga session.